Last Updated: June 29, 2020
- Visitors of our websites or web-based applications (“Websites”)
- Users of software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (“Apps”)
- Contacts at our clients and/or prospective clients
- Contacts for suppliers of goods and services to ALTC
- Any other individual about whom ALTC obtains Personal Information in the provision of services to our clients (“Client Services”)
- Individuals who apply to work for us
- Any other individual that communicates with us (whether through the Site or by telephone, email, text message, or other electronic messages) or otherwise provide Personal Information to us.
Information We Collect About You
- Name and contact information, such as full name, home address, email address, and phone number;
- Device identifiers and data, such as IP address, unique device identifiers, cookies and other data linked to a device, and data about how you use our Site;
- Demographic information, such as date of birth and gender;
- Government-issued identification numbers, such as social security and driver’s license numbers;
- Financial and payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and bank accounts numbers;
- Health and health insurance information, such as health insurance identification numbers;
- Location information, such as geo-location information;
- Information provided by job applicants or others on our Site or offline in connection with employment opportunities, such as contact information, educational and employment history, background information, and other information we obtain to administer the hiring process
- Information about how you use our Site;
- Marketing information, such as advertising engagement in social and digital media; and
- We also may obtain other information about you in ways we describe at the time we collect the information or otherwise with your consent.
How We Collect Your Information
There are two ways in which we may collect information from or about you: (1) we receive the information from you and (2) we receive the information from others. Information we receive from you includes: (i) information you actively share with us, such as when you create an account on our website, and ii) information you provide us passively through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our website.
Information We Receive from You
Information you actively share with us.
- We may ask you to provide your Personal Information anytime you interact with us, including when you use the Services. For example, we collect information when you sign up for email or text message (SMS/MMS) notifications and/or newsletters; complete a survey; apply for a job; provide comments, reviews, or testimonials about our services; request information about our services; send us a message; or otherwise communicate with us. When you engage in these types of activities, you may share different types of Personal Information with us, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, and payment information.
- You are never required to provide the Personal Information that we have requested. Please note, however, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with certain services or respond to any queries you may have.
Information you passively provide us.
Information from Other Sources
Use of Personal Information
- to respond to inquiries or requests from you, such as requests for information about our services and inquiries about employment opportunities;
- to verify your identity so that we can be sure that our communications with you are secure and confidential.
- to process an application as requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional communications that we believe may be of interest to you, if permitted by law, or to send you a survey;
- to conduct our business operations and manage our client relationships
- to evaluate and consider individuals for employment and manage hiring processes
- to provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as materials about products or services provided by us or other businesses;
- to perform data analytics in order to improve the efficiency of our Services and to identify trends
- to perform business analysis, such as analytics, projections, and quality improvement;
- for internal or external audits, such as verifying that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- to protect the rights, security, property, or privacy of us or you or any other individual or entity
- keeping a record of our transactions and communications
- as otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
- How to customize formatting for each rich text
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information to:
- Our affiliates, contractors, partners, and vendors
- Service providers that help with our business activities and related services, such as website hosting, data analysis, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, payment card processors, marketing and advertising vendors, auditing services and other services
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations or our legal obligations
- Cooperate with public and government authorities, including law enforcement
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our clients or others.
Protection of Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable measures to secure Personal Information from accidental loss or destruction and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system cannot be guaranteed 100% secure
The Services are designed for users from, and is controlled and operated by us from, the United States. If you are accessing the Services from outside of the United States, please be aware that information collected through the Services is governed by United States law and the information may be transferred to, processed, stored, and used in the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country. Your use of the Services constitutes your consent for your information, including Personal Information, to be transferred to and from, processed, used, shared and storage in the United States, as described in this Privacy Statement.
The nature of our Site and other online services are not intended for nor targeted toward children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from or market to any person under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to use the Site or Services and should not send any information about yourself to us or through the Site or Services.
Third Party Websites
Email Address: Privacy@alongtermcompanion.com
Attention: Information Protection and Privacy
A Long Term Companion, LLC
PO Box 343
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006